STRONG INTEREST INVENTORY
About Strong Interest Inventory
The Strong Interest Inventory® assessment helps people discover rich and fulfilling careers by providing convincing insights into a their career interests, helping them to discover potential career paths they may not have considered, and giving them a wealth of information about how they approach the world of work.
Strong Key Features
- Backed by over 80 years’ research into how people of similar interests are employed, and what motivates them in the workplace
- Looks at six broad interest areas determining to what extent a person is artistic, social, enterprising, conventional or realistic
- Measures preferences within 30 professional fields, from the arts to law
- Ranks the top ten most compatible occupations from a possible 260 specific jobs
- Describes an individual’s personal style within five workplace themes, such as team working, leadership and risk-taking
Based on large, representative norms that account for race, age and gender.
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP USING TKIThis tool helps you to transform conflict into positive outcomes that drive organizational success, delivering insight, empowerment and resolution to anyone involved in conflict by identifying alternative conflict styles.
- MBTI Workshop for OrganizationIt is perfect for teams that anticipate ongoing development, gives a complete picture of the strengths and behaviors that drive each person’s natural communication style, and concrete advice for how to make communication flow better.