Brains Behind Cognisci
SHAMA DEWJI, is the Managing Director at Cognisci Consult. She facilitates workshop of most Cognisci Consult clients. She has a lucid style and she makes concepts quite simple and interesting. Below is her professional profile.
MANAGING DIRECTOR, Cognisci Consult (APRIL 2013 – PRESENT)
Cognisci consult specializes in providing:
- Individuals: a unique psychological insight into their personality to identify talent and develop potentials.
- Organizations: a range of services to drive organizational effectiveness with authentic leadership. Help any organization enhance its effectiveness and performance in the workplace and improve relationships between people.
Service Provided: Psychometric Assessments, MBTI Assessment Step 1 & Step 2 and Communication & Skills Management.
HONORARY SECRETARY, Africa Federation Education Board (APRIL 2011 – PRESENT)
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE AND CAUSES
My work at AFED EB has been very rewarding as I am mostly dealing with students going for Higher Education and helping to make the right career choices using the Strong Interest Inventory Assessment.
FACILITATOR, Africa Federation Capacity Building Group(November 2011 – Present)
My work at AFED Capacity Building is amazing! I have been facilitating Leadership Development Programs recently and the journey has just started.
- Mentor Development Program – WF Capacity Building
- Coaching Essentials – International Society of Neuro – Semantics
- Mental Health First Aid MHFA – Mental Health First Aid Trainer
- Train-the-Trainer Neuro – Psychology of Learning – Type-Academy
- Certificate in Counseling Studies – Emphasis on AIDS/HIV – Amani Centre
- Certificate-People and Productivity – ILO – Improve your business
- Essential Communication & Assertiveness Skills – East Africa Staff Training
BPS TEST USER ABILITY & PERSONALITY
EUROPEAN TEST USER CERTIFICATES (Level 2)
RQTU No: 327635