MYERS-BRIGGS TYPE INDICATOR
About Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
It is perfect for teams that anticipate ongoing development, give a complete picture of the strengths and behaviors that drive each person’s natural communication style, and concrete advice on how to make communication flow better.
The instrument gives practical results you can use:
- In teamwork
- In communication
- In decision making
The instrument is used by:
- Most Fortune 100 companies.
- More than 2 million people worldwide each year.
- Translated into 30+ languages.
- Used in 70+ different countries.
- Understanding Self
- Understanding Others Interaction with family, work, friends
- Conflict – understanding the opposite / other (E/I; J/P)
- Leadership – understanding subordinates / teams (variety needed)
- Careers – not pigeon hole but certain jobs will require more energy (E/I)
- Change – resistance to / focus on people (J/P, combination F/J)
- Stress – what stresses you out (opposites)
- Time management – how you work with deadlines (J/P)
- Problem solving (S/N J/P)
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP USING TKIThis tool helps you to transform conflict into positive outcomes that drive organizational success, delivering insight, empowerment and resolution to anyone involved in conflict by identifying alternative conflict styles.
- MBTI Workshop for OrganizationIt is perfect for teams that anticipate ongoing development, gives a complete picture of the strengths and behaviors that drive each person’s natural communication style, and concrete advice for how to make communication flow better.